
Heyyy Guys!! I want to talk about today. It was a nice day, with rain and all. I know most people hate the rain. I created this blog today. I was told by a close friend and OMG i love it. So my day started off pretty normal. I woke up at 9am (i don't know whyyyy). My baby (camera) is messed up due to sand from the beach..ughh... I thought i could fix it.. I took apart the whole camera, down to the MOTHERBOARD... It took me 3 hours to mess with it. I finally put the whole thing back together and guess what..... all i heard was TIC TIC CLICK CLICK.. ughhh like some TRANSFORMERS type noise. Fuuucckkk.. i'll just stick to designing lol. So after that i get in the shower, get dresses and throw on my blue CHUCKS and my Jimmys graphic tee. Boom im ready.... But for what??? lol i lay on the couch. I find myself watching THE FLINSTONES on boomerang (a channel where they give old school cartoons).. then they gave THE JETSONS.. Boy oh boy was i having funnn!!! lmao.... I create this amazing blog and i love it. Not to mention i got CAUGHT IN THE RAIN.. so my hair gets messed up.. but who cares, im on vacation anyways lol. I want my NikonD300!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment