
Welcome to my Blog Spot! My name is Paola Mercedes Aquino. But call me Mercedes. I bet you are wondering who the hell am I! Haha. Well I'm a 19 year old student attending Wood-Tobe Coburn, A private college on 42ND street Bryant Park. I major in Fashion Design. OK enough about school! Back to ME! I live in New York. I love the city life. I love to Drink on occasions or whenever I'm hanging out with a group of friends. I love to have fun. People are probably wondering where did i get "BowsandPiercings" from. Well these two random words describe who i am. The bows stand for my feminine side. I don't mind putting on 7 inch stilettos when i go to a club, i don't mind wearing make-up and doing girl stuff! The piercings stand for my rebel side. My man side would you say? lol. I love wearing my converse and skinny legged pants with a kid robot graphic tee on top and why not throw in that plaid button up on top! I love piercings and tattoos. I have a personality of a dude. Which is why i can be a very competitive person at times. Lol I am a neat freak, so when i see a mess, i transform into a mom (lol) haha! I listen to every type of music! Seriously. Well i can go days introducing myself, but lets just skip all that and ENJOY MY BLOG!
THANKS.

No comments:
Post a Comment